Thursday, August 26, 2010

One of friends expression of being jobless!

Being jobless, is indeed a shame,
But No one knows whats going on in my head,
They keep talking about the past, But i keep thinking about the future,
But none of us stay and think in the present.

Is there no end for this wastage of time,
Or is this a wastage of time,
My ideas are energy provoking, but my worries shut me down without warning,
And at last, i am worried.
There is no room for tears,
All i need is a.... !, I don't know what i need rite now
Whether it is a job, or a business. F**K, who cares about that
What i need is an income, in other words MONEY ! MONEY! MONEY!

Okay, i plan a plot
No investments, Great idea, Has the potential to boom me up withing a second,
but alas, no response as expected,
Don't know why?, reminds me that i am not in control,
There is someone else watching me, communicating with me,
"Do this, Do that ", not sure from where its coming from,
People say "this is not related to your studies. Man, you are wasting time on this"?

Okay what do i  do now, shall i quit,
Its already started, and girl, i am telling you that i have got passion for this,
But no income, even a mind blowing strategy will lose its reputation,
Wether we want it or not, this is how its should happen and this is the way it will happen,

Now again got to look for a job, but no use,
No vacancies anywhere, cos of the degree that i have studied,
But there is scope for it, and the only thing that lacks is that one moment, where you will have to meet the right person to get the right job,
Just waiting for that moment,
Waiting,
Waiting and still waiting.

No comments: